Join Our Podcast Network
Thanks for your interest in joining the Parents On Demand Network (POD Network), a growing podcast network dedicated to parents and families. As a podcaster, this is a great place to share resources, grow your audience and make money with your show.
To join our network, you must first complete an online application so our advisors can determine if you’re a good fit our network. If your show is approved, we will reach out and invite you to our six-month risk-free trial program, where you will benefit from all services provided to our regular members. This allows you to experience the network firsthand and determine if it’s a good fit for your podcast. At the end of the six-month trial period, you’ll can either upgrade and start paying membership dues, or you can let your free trial expire which means your podcast will be removed from our website and app and you will no longer have access to our services. There are no contracts for membership, and podcasters always retain complete ownership of all their material, which is added to the website and network app via RSS feed to ensure consistent metrics.
Benefits of joining the POD Network
- Your podcast featured on the POD Network app (iOS and Android) featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Customized section on the POD Network website for your podcast. Example
- Individual webpages for all episodes included in your RSS feed. Example
- Extensive category search options to find your podcast on the POD Network website.
- App and streaming options linked on the POD Network website.
- News release announcing your debut on the POD Network- posted to 300+ authority websites.
- Featured promotions on the POD Network website.
- Promotion in the weekly POD Network newsletter.
- Promotion on POD Network Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Access to private Facebook group for mentoring between all podcasts on the network.
- Promotion on other POD Network podcasts.
- Discounts for industry-related products and services
- Advertising Revenue Share (Optional)
Ready to join? The first step is to complete our online application. Our team of advisors will review your information to determine if your podcast meets our standard requirements. If you have any questions about these requirements, please feel free to contact us.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- Podcasts must produce content specifically for parents, kids and families.
- Podcasts must maintain high production value, using podcast standards wherever applicable.
- Podcasts must be considered “family-friendly”. No regular cussing or regular endorsement of alcohol/drugs/tobacco products.
- Podcasts must own or have permission to use all elements of their podcast, including music and graphics.
- Podcasts must use a professional podcast host provider (or be willing to migrate to one).
If your podcast meets these requirements and you would like to start your FREE six-month trial, apply now! If you’re still not sure, sign-up today to get more detailed information about how we can help grow your show!
AND, FOR LEGAL PURPOSES, PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW.
NETWORK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your submission of an application to join the POD Network does not guarantee approval or acceptance. Your application and podcast will be reviewed and may be accepted or rejected in our sole discretion.
Grant of Rights
By participating as a member of the POD Network, and by posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content to the Site/Network, you are granting POD Network and its associates a license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce & edit that content.
You own your show, including the title, logo, artwork, and content embodied therein. The names POD Network, and Parents On Demand Network, and logos are trade- and service-marks of and shall remain the sole property of the POD Network. Notwithstanding the foregoing however, so long as you remain a participant in the POD Network, shall have the right to include the POD Network logo graphics or other identifying materials on and in your podcast website, artwork and within the content of your podcast episodes.
No Obligation to Exploit
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall obligate POD Network to include your content in the POD Network website, Network and/or RSS Feeds.
You warrant and represent that you own the rights to and/or possess the full authority to post, display, transmit any content you submit to the POD Network. POD Network does not claim to own nor to take ownership of any podcasts or other material you submit. You agree not to post, display, perform, transmit any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, or which may be offensive to decency, morality, or social propriety, or tending to result in scandal, ridicule or contempt, or tending to provoke any retaliatory action or boycott against POD Network, or which may give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation;. POD Network reserves the right to terminate your membership and access to the POD Network, and/or to delete any material from its servers at any time.
You hereby indemnify, save and hold POD Network, its owners, administrators, employees, principals and agents, harmless from and against any and all loss and damage (including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of, connected with your podcast content, or as a result of any inconsistency with, failure of, or breach or threatened breach of any warranty, representation, agreement, undertaking or covenant contained in this Agreement including, without limitation, any claim by any third party in connection with the foregoing. In addition to any other rights or remedies POD Network may have, You shall reimburse POD Network, on demand, for any payment made by POD Network with respect to any loss, damage or liability resulting therefrom. POD Network shall have the right to deduct from any and all monies otherwise payable to you under this or any other agreement a sum(s) equal to such loss, damage and liability (including anticipated and actual court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees). POD Network shall give you notice of any third party claim to which the foregoing indemnity applies and you shall have the right to participate in the defense of any such claim through counsel of your own choice and at your expense. Pending the determination of any such claim, POD Network may withhold payment of all monies under this or any other agreement in any amount consistent with such claim.