Join Our Podcast Network
Thanks so much for your interest in joining the Parents On Demand Network (POD Network), a growing podcast network dedicated to parents and families. As a podcaster, this is a great place to share ideas, resources and grow your audience.
As a member of the network, you must first complete an online application, then pay member dues semi-annually (6 months) or annually (12 months). These funds help pay for the network website, app maintenance and general marketing/promotion of the network to potential listeners. There are no contracts for membership, and podcasters always retain complete ownership of all their material, which is added to the website via RSS feed to ensure consistent metrics.
Here are some of additional benefits of joining the POD Network!
- Your podcast on the POD Network app (iOS and Android) featuring Carplay and Android Auto.
- Customized section on the POD Network website for your podcast. Example
- Individual webpages for all episodes included in your RSS feed. Example
- Extensive category search options to find your podcast on the POD Network website.
- App and subscriptions options linked on the POD Network website.
- Featured promotions on the POD Network website.
- Promotion in the weekly POD Network newsletter.
- Promotion on POD Network Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Access to private Facebook group for mentoring all podcasts on the network.
- Promotion on other POD Network podcasts.
- Discounts for industry-related products and services
- Advertising Revenue Share (Optional)- Coming July 2017! !
Ready to join? The first step is to complete our online application. Our team of advisors will review your information to determine if your podcast meets our standard requirements. If you have any questions about these requirements, please feel free to contact us.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- Podcasts must produce content specifically for parents, kids and families.
- Podcasts must maintain high production value, using podcast standards wherever applicable.
- Podcasts must be considered “family-friendly”. No cussing!
- Podcasts must own or have permission to use all elements of their podcast, including music and graphics.
- Podcasts must use a professional podcast host provider (or be willing to migrate to one).
If your podcast meets these requirements and you would like to be part of our network, apply now!