Join Our Podcast Network
Thanks for your interest in joining the Parents On Demand Network (POD Network), a growing podcast network dedicated to parents and families. As a podcaster, this is a great place to share resources, grow your audience and make money with your show.
To join our network, you must first complete an online application so our advisors can determine if you’re a good fit our network. If your show is approved, we will reach out and invite you to our six-month risk-free trial program, where you will benefit from all services provided to our regular members. This allows you to experience the network firsthand and determine if it’s a good fit for your podcast. At the end of the six-month trial period, you’ll can either upgrade and start paying membership dues, or you can let your free trial expire which means your podcast will be removed from our website and app and you will no longer have access to our services. There are no contracts for membership, and podcasters always retain complete ownership of all their material, which is added to the website and network app via RSS feed to ensure consistent metrics.
Benefits of joining the POD Network
- Your podcast featured on the POD Network app (iOS and Android) featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Customized section on the POD Network website for your podcast. Example
- Individual webpages for all episodes included in your RSS feed. Example
- Extensive category search options to find your podcast on the POD Network website.
- App and streaming options linked on the POD Network website.
- News release announcing your debut on the POD Network- posted to 200+ authority websites.
- Featured promotions on the POD Network website.
- Promotion in the weekly POD Network newsletter.
- Promotion on POD Network Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Access to private Facebook group for mentoring all podcasts on the network.
- Promotion on other POD Network podcasts.
- Discounts for industry-related products and services
- Advertising Revenue Share (Optional)- Coming July 2017! !
Ready to join? The first step is to complete our online application. Our team of advisors will review your information to determine if your podcast meets our standard requirements. If you have any questions about these requirements, please feel free to contact us.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- Podcasts must produce content specifically for parents, kids and families.
- Podcasts must maintain high production value, using podcast standards wherever applicable.
- Podcasts must be considered “family-friendly”. No regular cussing or regular endorsement of alcohol/drugs/tobacco products.
- Podcasts must own or have permission to use all elements of their podcast, including music and graphics.
- Podcasts must use a professional podcast host provider (or be willing to migrate to one).
If your podcast meets these requirements and you would like to start your FREE six-month trial, apply now! If you’re still not sure, sign-up today to get more detailed information about how we can help grow your show!