If you have a podcast, then you need to start planning to have “commercial” breaks in your show. Even if you never partner with outside advertisers, having dedicated time in your podcast to promote your products, or perhaps something else you’re passionate about is very important.
If you don’t have a media or advertising background, that’s ok. We’re here to help you better understand how podcast advertising works and how you can incorporate these spots into your show.
Want more podcaster training? Subscribe to get our weekly videos sent straight to you!
Here are some things you’ll discover in this video…
- The three main types of podcast ads and how they’re used.
- How to determine how many ads to include in each episode.
- Where you should (and shouldn’t) put commercials into your show.
- Common ways advertisers track ads to determine if they’re working.
- What to do when you don’t like a product you’ve agreed to promote.
- Simple tips for writing engaging spots that keep your audience happy!
Are you a podcaster interested in joining our growing network for parents and families?
Discover how we can help your podcast!