We framed this topic as a question, but it really isn’t.
Yes, you need release forms for your podcast. So, why aren’t many podcasters doing it? Gordon Firemark, entertainment media and business lawyer (and podcaster), joins us to discuss. Be sure to check out his website http://www.gordonfiremark.com.
Want more podcaster training? Subscribe to get our weekly videos sent straight to you!
Here are some things you’ll discover in this video…
- The purpose of a release form and how it can protect you.
- The different ways guests can give their consent (paper, electronic and verbal).
- How well release forms hold up in court.
- Important elements to include in a release form.
- Be sure to download Gordon’s free release form for podcasters.
Are you a podcaster interested in joining our growing network for parents and families?
Discover how we can help your podcast!