It may no longer be the coolest kid on the block, but we know parents are on Facebook. That means Facebook should be part of your overall marketing strategy to gain new listeners for your podcast.
But how can our shows gain traction with the platform’s ever-changing algorithms?
Oh, and did I mention Meg used to work for Facebook?
Want more podcaster training? Subscribe to get our weekly videos sent straight to you!
Here are some things you’ll discover in this video…
- How Facebook can help your podcast get discovered.
- The truth about Facebook’s organic traffic versus paid advertising.
- Why paying for Facebook ads may be a better marketing strategy for your podcast.
- One proven strategy Meg uses to grow her listenership through Facebook.
- How to gain access to three more proven strategies Meg presented at DC PodFest.
Are you a podcaster interested in joining our growing network for parents and families?
Discover how we can help your podcast!