Is podcasting still the wild west? Do the rules that apply to traditional media also apply to us? In this webinar, Gordon Firemark, a podcaster and entertainment attorney, educates us about important topics like rights to intellectual property, using music in your podcast, and having agreements with co-hosts and guests!
Want more podcaster training? Subscribe to get our weekly videos sent straight to you!
Want to listen on-the-go? Listen to the audio-only version.
Here are some things you’ll discover in this video…
- When you should turn your podcast into a business
- How do handle intellectual property (copyrights, trademarks)
- The importance of using contracts (co-hosts, guests)
- Understanding personal rights (defamation, privacy, right of publicity)
- Rules about advertising and endorsements
- Using privacy policies and GDPR compliance
Are you a podcaster interested in joining our growing network for parents and families?
Discover how we can help your podcast!