If you want a successful podcast that doesn’t drive you crazy, you need to stay organized.
Inevitably, you will need to collaborate with other people and share files, and that’s where the chaos begins. We have some essential tips to help you along the way…
Want more podcaster training? Subscribe to get our weekly videos sent straight to you!
Here are some things you’ll discover in this video…
- Why keeping most (if not all) of your files online will save your sanity!
- How to organize your podcast using Google Drive.
- Why saving this episode planning and script template can be a lifesaver. Be sure to save as a copy 🙂
- How to get to “inbox zero” using Slack
- The benefits of file sharing using Dropbox and WeTransfer.com
Are you a podcaster interested in joining our growing network for parents and families?
Discover how we can help your podcast!