Yes, this is the longest video title EVER! But it’s also one of the most important. We spend so much time trying to get people to “check out” our episodes. But, have you ever stopped to think about what they are actually hearing within the first 60 seconds of your episodes?
This is “make or break” time. You could either gain a subscriber, or you could watch as they ride off into the sunset listening to another show who took the extra effort to perfect their first 60 seconds…
Want more podcaster training? Subscribe to get our weekly videos sent straight to you!
Here are some things you’ll discover in this video…
- Learn what a “cold open” is and ways it can hook your audience.
- What length show intros should be and why (generally speaking).
- An easy way to tell how loud your music should actually be.
- Tips for teasing what’s coming up in your episode.
- A crucial mistake many hosts make the moment they start talking.
Are you a podcaster interested in joining our growing network for parents and families?
Discover how we can help your podcast!