I’m amazed at how many podcasters don’t have some sort of podcast script or outline for their podcast.
Having a document that at least outlines your episode is essential for you, your guests and your editor. Not only does it help your podcast go more smoothly at the time of delivery, but also sparks new ideas and gives you the creative freedom to make your podcast great!
Don’t know where to start? Here are some great tips for improving your podcast script writing and your overall delivery. Also check out the link to a handy podcast script template that can help jump start your efforts.
Want more podcaster training? Subscribe to get our weekly videos sent straight to you!
Why You Need a Podcast Script (and a Podcast Script Template)
Here are some things you’ll discover in this video…
- Two key elements that make or break the success of your script.
- Ideas on how to structure your own script template. Download my template on Google Docs.
- How to K.I.S.S. your scripts and make them easy to understand.
- Why you should NEVER just read your script in your head.
- How talking with your hands can actually IMPROVE the delivery of your script.
- Ways you can continually improve your script writing and delivery.
The better your podcast script, the better your podcast will be! As you go through the process for each episode of your podcast, you’ll get better and faster at the process and you’ll notice a huge improvement in the quality of your podcasts over time.
Are you a podcaster interested in joining our growing network for parents and families?
Discover how we can help your podcast!