I’m amazed at how many podcasters don’t have some sort of script or outline for their podcast.
Having a document that at least outlines your episode is essential for you, your guests and your editor.
Don’t know where to start? Here are some great tips for improving your script writing and your overall delivery.
Want more podcaster training? Subscribe to get our weekly videos sent straight to you!
Here are some things you’ll discover in this video…
- Two key elements that make or break the success of your script.
- Ideas on how to structure your own script template. Download my template on Google Docs.
- How to K.I.S.S. your scripts and make them easy to understand.
- Why you should NEVER just read your script in your head.
- How talking with your hands can actually IMPROVE the delivery of your script.
- Ways you can continually improve your script writing and delivery.
Are you a podcaster interested in joining our growing network for parents and families?
Discover how we can help your podcast!