131: 7.7 Billion Ways to Heal
Are you feeling it? You know holiday stress comes in different ways for each of us. It can make us feel frantic, overloaded, and completely overwhelmed. But deeper than that, how do you cope and heal in general? What’s your unique way? What have you found out about your strength and resilience?
In this episode, I’m having a personal chat with you about the chaos and stress that we all tend to feel. About the depths that we go to ‘get through’. It’s a good time to call it out and come to you with a different energy, one that’s geared toward healing, health, and wellness. One that is uniquely you.
- The inherent strength and resilience in mothers and fathers
- A new baby brings massive change, which can be even more difficult during the holidays
- Self-care can be healing and can come in different ways
- Using similar tools can still mean different healing processes; there’s not just ONE right way to heal
- With a new year, don’t focus on what you need to do better, but focus on your internal strengths
- How do you get through those quiet moments when you feel alone and misunderstood?
- Internal resources vs. external resources
- Why vulnerability is a strength---not a weakness
- YOUR way of healing is worthy, valuable, and unique
- My personal path to healing, which came in unconventional ways
- Ask: What do I need? What are my strengths? What does resilience look like for me?
- Look into yourself and listen deeply
- You CAN get through whatever you’re going through!