Interview with Karen Stott
Y'ALL! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THIS EPISODE WITH YOU!
Today on the podcast we got to sit down with Karen Stott, and the conversation was so rich and full of sage advice from a work at home mom who's learned quite a few things along her entrepreneurial career.
We chatted with Karen all about:
- Balancing being a mom and a business owner
- Filtering your Yeses through the question of: "Can I do this with both excellence and joy?"
- How to be the boss of your own schedule
- Including your kids in what you're doing
- How to discern what you actually want in regards to family/work life balance
- The importance of regularly carving out seasons of REST
You don't want to miss this one!
LINKS WE MENTION IN THIS EPISODE:
CONNECT WITH KAREN: