Summer Series: Amber Salhus
WE'RE TAKIN' IT OLD SCHOOL!
Alana had Amber on as a guest and I guess you could say it was love at first chat?
We had so much fun talking that they didn't want to stop.
So we didn't.
This episode is near and dear to our hearts because at the time we had no idea how much our hearts and messages aligned, but this conversation opened our eyes to the possibility of what could come of a collaboration between us.
We're sharing it again because we touched on almost every major aspect of our mission here at the Mom Wants Morecommunity.In this episode we talk about:
- Amber’s family farm
- How your art can be anything, anywhere
- How you can recognize and value the important work (art) you’re already doing in your right now life
- Why it’s so important to make room for play in our daily lives
- The unexpected spiritual reward found in pursuing your passion
- Struggling with self-doubt and finding the balance between creative life and daily life
- How to believe that you are doing important work now but that there is more important work within you
This episode was originally #16 but we are re-releasing it as a part of our Summer Series- we hope you enjoy!