232: Gina Fresquez: Motherhood and SPD
Gina Fresquez, MS, CHC, Clarity and Confidence coach and #1 international best selling author, is the founder of The Women’s Side Hustle Society, where she is committed to empowering ambitious, soulful side-hustling women to bring their biggest entrepreneurial dreams to life in a way that’s infused with confidence, joy, ease, and freedom—without having to sacrifice their health, sanity, or lifestyle.
After spending many years in corporate sales and nutrition, Gina’s dream of becoming an entrepreneur came true in 2012, when she started her first side hustle. Since then she has enjoyed the journey of strategically and intuitively coaching her clients through mitigating fears, breakthroughs, transitions, and transformations of building a successful business in a way that feels good to them. Gina accomplishes this through one-on-one coaching, masterminds, and women’s retreats. She also loves sharing stories of other amazing, successful side-hustling women on her podcast, Women’s Side Hustle Society.
Gina is also a Shameless Mom to 3-year-old Ezra who was diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder 6 months ago. Gina had long wondered why Ezra’s behavior was such a departure from her and her husband’s calm, chill ways. After a powerful conversation with a preschool teacher, Gina took action to learn more about how Ezra learns and experiences the world and it’s changed her as a mom.
Listen in to hear Gina share:
- Her experience parenting a child with SPD – the signs, the treatment, and daily coping
- Learning self-regulation with SPD
- Why she walked away from a corporate job she loved
- How her side hustling resulted in her becoming an international best selling author
- How you can go about finding your own soulful side hustle
- How to “take the stairs” instead of taking a risky leap into new territory
- Website: ginafresquez.com
- Free book: 21 Tips to Time Freedom
- Book: Women Who Influence
- Podcast: Women’s Side Hustle Society
- Gina on Facebook
- Gina on Instagram
- Join the Women’s Side Hustle Society Facebook group
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Canidae: We talk about families, and your pet is an important part of your family and they deserve the best. Go to www.canidae.com/podcast to try CANIDAE for free by requesting a free sample and get other special offers!
- Weebly: Build a beautiful website and a successful online business with Weebly. Go to Weebly to get 15% off your first purchase.
- Care.com: Save 30% off your Care.com Premium Membership by going to www.care.com/shamelessmom.